The Adept Cobra™
SCARA Robot - Adept Cobra s350 SCARA 4-Axis Robot
The Adept Cobra™ s350 SCARA robot (4-axis robot) is a high-performance SCARA robot system for mechanical assembly, material handling, packaging, machine tending, screw driving, and other applications that require fast and precise automation. Adept Cobra s-Series robots include the Adept Smart Controller™ motion controller, which provides performance capabilities unmatched in the industry.
Product Features & Benefits
· Adept ACE™ software to deploy your applications through a user-friendly interface
· High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
· High-efficiency, low-inertia Harmonic Drives™ and a lightweight arm to deliver maximum acceleration
· 8 kHz servo update rate to improve path following and control
· Ethernet TCP/IP capability to control the robot through a PC, PLC, or controller
· Complete interchangeability between robots and controllers
· Available in CR/ESD option for clean rooms and ESD (prevents static electricity during operation)
Powered By the Adept Smart Controller
The Adept Cobra s350 robot comes with the high-performance Adept Smart Controller motion controller, which is based on the Adept Smart Servo architecture. It has a small footprint of 329w x 187d x 86h mm.