Tescan Software Solutions
TESCAN produces a number of software solutions. The sophisticated control software is a standard part of every scanning electron microscope produced by TESCAN. There is also a standalone image processing software ATLAS. The software is modular with software extensions for various purposes.
Common Software Features
Our aim from the beginning is to provide a customer software which will be intuitive and user-friendly for both professional or inexperienced microscopist. The current third generation of SEM microscopes is equipped with new software which is simple, transparent and even more intuitive.
• Multi-user environment
• Multi-language support
• Image manager with search over imaging conditions
• Standard format of images like TIFF, BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, PGM, PPM
• Fast Report Generator with export to multiple formats, including MS Word, Open Office, PDF etc.
• Detailed on-line help
Professional for Scientific Work:
• High quality 16-bit image processing
• Sophisticated calibration and measurement tools
• Extension modules optimized for particular purposes
Atlas Image Processing Software
Detectors & Mixer
DrawBeam – TESCAN Lithography Toolbox
AutoSlicer – SAMPLE PREPARATION TOOL