A d e p t C o b r a i 6 0 0
SCARA Robot - Adept Cobra i600 SCARA 4-Axis Robot
The Adept Cobra™ i600 SCARA robot is an affordable, high-performance SCARA robot system for mechanical assembly, material handling, packaging, machine tending, screw driving, and many other applications that require fast and precise automation. With a built-in amplifier and motion controller, the Adept Cobra i600 delivers high footprint efficiency and is part of the industry's only line of self-contained, standalone SCARA robots.
Product Features & Benefits
· MicroV+ real-time operating system and easy-to-use programming language
· Adept ACE™ software to deploy your applications through a user-friendly interface
· High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
· High-efficiency, low-inertia Harmonic Drives™ and a lightweight arm to deliver maximum acceleration
· 8 kHz servo update rate to improve path following and control
· Diagnostics display enables faster troubleshooting
Space Saving Embedded Amplifiers
The Adept Cobra i600 SCARA robot has no external electronics. The amplifier and motion controller are built into the robot's arm, which reduces the size and number of cables. The Adept Cobra i600 Robot makes system deployment simple.
Download Full Product Specification